I f I knew this day will be my last, I will love my wife with all my love and help her in any way I can. Since she always says I too into pc and forget about her, I will drop everything in what I’m doing and help her immediately. I feel this will put her mind at ease and know that I do love her and put her in number one place. She does complain all the time that I never listen to her and interrupt her all the time. I will listen to her without commenting and all the attention that she is and will be the most important thing in my world. My sister also is



I do have to be grateful that I have my health and mind to enjoy all this and our country is at peace generally for me to be able to do all this and use my pc. So many people look at the negative side and forget to see the beauty of the morning it brings. The sunshine is so beautiful and air so fresh to breath, yes I am so alive that I can breath this fresh air. Thanks to my mom and dad so that I can live in peace and willing to share this burden when I need it most. I’m very thankful that my siblings is very cool and supportive with this brother of theirs which is not responsible at all. I’m glad I have them and will help them in any way that I can.



One thing that I can do to make today extraordinary is be more patient with everything that will happen since I know I do get irritated easily when things does not go my way and go in a tantrum or angry. The worst thing is the person that I love most and nearest to me will get hurt the most. I will let it go and think positive so that today will be a great day.



To make today incredibly fun, I will smile to all people and make them laugh. I’m sure something will come up so that I can do that. To see the little things that make our world so much fun and of course to contribute this fun myself to the world. There is so much fun around that I am only blind to it.



I can help someone by letting them go first in line. Drive slowly and donate food if a beggar comes by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RinggitPlus is a Scam Site Now for Credit Card Application

HUAWEI S7-701U Gr8 ACTIVATION CODE BYPASS OR FIRMWARE 100%

Places to Use AMEX Credit Card in Malaysia