How Maybank have served me?!

Thank you Maybank for providing innovative services that is always ahead of the rest. One 
such service is the online buying gold service. 


Now I can buy and sell whenever I want, where ever I want! Now that is power under my 
fingertips with one click I can do it INSTANTLY! 


I can't wait when I can buy silver online too since Maybank just introduced silver buying too 
recently.



So I'll keep my eyes open for any great innovation from no.1 bank in my heart. Thanks once 
again Maybank.



Be a Maybank2u Star Contest

Be a Maybank2u Star Contest

It's simple! Let us know how Maybank2u has served you with our products and services. Simply create your ad based on the template given in the Maybank2u Facebook Application and be in the running to win RM5,000!
First PrizeRM5,000
Second PrizeRM3,000
Third PrizeRM2,000
You will also be rewarded with 15 Facebook Credits just by simply submitting your story to us. Click here to participate!
That's not all! If you have a blog, you can also write a blog post on how Maybank2u has served you with its products and services and the blogger with the best post will stand a chance to win one of three (3) units of the Asus Nexus 7 tablet.
Images or videos can be used to make your post more interesting. You will also receive bonus points for including a link to the Maybank2u Facebook App contest in your post.
After you have published the post, email us the web link of the post in your blog to m2umarketing@maybank.com.my along with your full name, IC number, address and contact number.
Contest ends 31 December 2012.



Comments

ADLIL RAJIAH said…
All the best! I joined the contest too! :))

Popular posts from this blog

RinggitPlus is a Scam Site Now for Credit Card Application

HUAWEI S7-701U Gr8 ACTIVATION CODE BYPASS OR FIRMWARE 100%

Places to Use AMEX Credit Card in Malaysia